- Misguided Assumption About Photo Copyright: I can publish because I bought it, paid someone to take it, found it, have it in hand
- Copyright Notice: Stake Your Claim? Fortify Your Site!
- Avoid Claims of Plagiarism in Self-Published Works
- Creating a Book Trailer Free of Copyright Concerns
- Copyright Infringement: Dangers of Copying from One Medium into Another
Category Archives: derivative work
For independent publishers doing our own publicity, there are so many options to choose from that even making a choice of what activity to devote our valuable time to is difficult. One activity that appeals to many authors in today’s … Continue reading
We creatives know there is nothing new under the sun. We know that art and literature thrive, in part, because creatives in these fields have so much wonderful work from which they may glean ideas for new works. And there … Continue reading