- Misguided Assumption About Photo Copyright: I can publish because I bought it, paid someone to take it, found it, have it in hand
- Copyright Notice: Stake Your Claim? Fortify Your Site!
- Avoid Claims of Plagiarism in Self-Published Works
- Creating a Book Trailer Free of Copyright Concerns
- Copyright Infringement: Dangers of Copying from One Medium into Another
Category Archives: news
All the photos of Mike Tyson’s face in the Internet copyright news arena this past week carried me back to the not-too-distant past when another face was ubiquitous there—President Obama’s. Tyson’s facial tatoo had found its way to the face … Continue reading
News of Marybeth Peters’ recent retirement as United States Register of Copyrights and questions about her acting replacement, Maria Pallante, and others considered for the job, has set me to thinking about the time I entered the world of copyright. … Continue reading