- Misguided Assumption About Photo Copyright: I can publish because I bought it, paid someone to take it, found it, have it in hand
- Copyright Notice: Stake Your Claim? Fortify Your Site!
- Avoid Claims of Plagiarism in Self-Published Works
- Creating a Book Trailer Free of Copyright Concerns
- Copyright Infringement: Dangers of Copying from One Medium into Another
Category Archives: Current News
Several instances involving plagiarism have come to light recently and have been a popular topic for discussion among those interested in publishing, online and off. The Washington Post brought to light the fact that there is much “borrowed” material without … Continue reading