- Fair Use or No Fair: Copyright Compliance and Presentations
- Best Practices in Copyright Compliance: Tools for The Indie Publisher Looking for Guidance
- Misguided Assumption About Photo Copyright: I can publish because I bought it, paid someone to take it, found it, have it in hand
- Copyright Notice: Stake Your Claim? Fortify Your Site!
- Avoid Claims of Plagiarism in Self-Published Works
Tag Archives: Creative Commons
It is often said a picture is worth a thousands words. Sometimes we as self-publishers forget to consider the worth of a photograph or an image and what it contains. It is true that some photographs may not have sufficient … Continue reading