- Fair Use or No Fair: Copyright Compliance and Presentations
- Best Practices in Copyright Compliance: Tools for The Indie Publisher Looking for Guidance
- Misguided Assumption About Photo Copyright: I can publish because I bought it, paid someone to take it, found it, have it in hand
- Copyright Notice: Stake Your Claim? Fortify Your Site!
- Avoid Claims of Plagiarism in Self-Published Works
Tag Archives: ebooks
It is common knowledge that copyright on a copyrightable work belongs to creators from the moment they create it. And life is hectic and time valuable for the self-publisher. We may be working on an ebook, putting out a newsletter, … Continue reading
The great news for copyright owners of independently published works comes out of Colorado and has made it into Publishers Weekly, American Libraries, Laptop, and Library Journal! The Colorado Independent Publishers Association (CIPA) which is a 501(c)(6) trade and professional association … Continue reading