- Misguided Assumption About Photo Copyright: I can publish because I bought it, paid someone to take it, found it, have it in hand
- Copyright Notice: Stake Your Claim? Fortify Your Site!
- Avoid Claims of Plagiarism in Self-Published Works
- Creating a Book Trailer Free of Copyright Concerns
- Copyright Infringement: Dangers of Copying from One Medium into Another
Tag Archives: independent publishing
All the photos of Mike Tyson’s face in the Internet copyright news arena this past week carried me back to the not-too-distant past when another face was ubiquitous there—President Obama’s. Tyson’s facial tatoo had found its way to the face … Continue reading
The great news for copyright owners of independently published works comes out of Colorado and has made it into Publishers Weekly, American Libraries, Laptop, and Library Journal! The Colorado Independent Publishers Association (CIPA) which is a 501(c)(6) trade and professional association … Continue reading