- Fair Use or No Fair: Copyright Compliance and Presentations
- Best Practices in Copyright Compliance: Tools for The Indie Publisher Looking for Guidance
- Misguided Assumption About Photo Copyright: I can publish because I bought it, paid someone to take it, found it, have it in hand
- Copyright Notice: Stake Your Claim? Fortify Your Site!
- Avoid Claims of Plagiarism in Self-Published Works
Tag Archives: the Bible
We can copy and publish from any edition of the Bible, right? The Bible is in the public domain, right? After all, it’s message belongs to all of us and is very old. What about Les Miserables? Victor Hugo died over … Continue reading