- Misguided Assumption About Photo Copyright: I can publish because I bought it, paid someone to take it, found it, have it in hand
- Copyright Notice: Stake Your Claim? Fortify Your Site!
- Avoid Claims of Plagiarism in Self-Published Works
- Creating a Book Trailer Free of Copyright Concerns
- Copyright Infringement: Dangers of Copying from One Medium into Another
Tag Archives: the classics
We can copy and publish from any edition of the Bible, right? The Bible is in the public domain, right? After all, it’s message belongs to all of us and is very old. What about Les Miserables? Victor Hugo died over … Continue reading