The Copyright Detective
You may be looking at the website because you have just become aware of a potential, and perhaps problematic, copyright issue in something you have created or are in the process of creating. Perhaps your dream is to publish a best selling book, memoirs perhaps, a fresh and informative blog, or a website that represents your expertise, professionalism, and innovation. If you are aware of a potential copyright issue, you have taken a first step in achieving copyright compliance. The Copyright Detective can guide you along the path.
However, what do you do next? That’s where The Copyright Detective may be of assistance. Our professionals can review your content and identify copyright issues that may need to be addressed and those that do not. Then we can develop and implement a customized plan to help you become copyright compliant as you create and publish works that reflect your inspiration.
Copyright compliance starts with the identification of copyright issues and solutions to resolve these issues. Resources such as our award-winning copyright guidelines will help you successfully navigate US copyright law as you gather inspiration and build on the creativity of others.
Click on the navigation links below to the services and resources we offer.
Copyright Compliance Services
- Copyright Clearance Services ~ Identify copyright issues in your created works. Identify rights holders. Submit permissions requests. Review license terms and conditions. Track the permissions acquisition process.
- Copyright Consulting Services ~ Determine your needs for copyright clearance and copyright compliance.
- Copyright Compliance Training ~ Group and one-on-one training to establish copyright compliance policies and procedures.
- Copyright guidelines: Copyright Clearance for Creatives
- Blogs on timely copyright topics ~ Dozens of blogs on timely copyright topics.
- Articles on copyright topics ~ Articles available for sharing.
- Informational pamphlets ~ More in-depth discussions of timely copyright topics.
If you don’t find what you are looking for, send us a message.